The terms and conditions listed below apply to all orders placed through (www.getelectricalplumbing.co.uk), this includes any orders placed online, in-store or by telephone. By purchasing you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
Processing an order:
When an order has been placed, we will send an order acknowledgment to notify you that your order has been received and it will be processed by one of our team. Only when the goods have been shipped from our warehouse, the acceptance of an order is confirmed. We reserve the right to cancel any order prior to shipping, in that case, we will refund your payment in full.
Accuracy of the website:
Please note that even though a delivery day may have been selected, the delivery depends on the stocking and availability of the product(s). We aim to keep our site consistent with our stocking quantities. In the unlikely situation, information is incorrect, we will notify you of the availability of the product(s) and either will give a full refund or an alternative product.
All the measurements that are shown on our site are as precise as possible. Please note that the information mentioned is given directly from the manufacturer and these measurements are only approximate.
You have the right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations at any time within 7 days after delivery of your product(s), any cancellations must be made either by email or in writing. Refunds will be made within 30 days of receiving the cancellation request, which covers both delivered or undelivered products.
If you do cancel, you must return the product(s) immediately, in the same condition as they were received.
You must take proper care while the products are under your possession. We reserve the right to bill for the cost of repair if any of the goods are damaged upon return, and this damage has not been reported at the time of delivery. This involves missing components that were supplied when the item was shipped.
Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for anything beyond our control, including major events such as flooding or heavy snowfall. Please read the details below:
- The Company will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these provisions that are triggered by events outside our reasonable control (Force Majeure Event).
- A Force Majeure Event entails any act, event, omission, non-occurrence or accident beyond our reasonable control.
- During the period that the Force Majeure Case continues, our duties under these provisions are suspended and we will have an extension of time to fulfill these obligations for the duration of that period. We will take appropriate steps to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a remedy by which, our obligations under these terms can be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Price & Payment:
On our website, all product prices are quoted. The price of products may have an additional delivery charge which will be stated when you pay for a product. Payments must be made upon your order. We may retain the product or cancel the contract if we do not receive full funds. Value Added Taxes (VAT) are included in the price shown on the website (where applicable). Product prices may vary and can be changed; however, this will not affect your contracts.
GET Electrical & Plumbing accepts the following payment methods (SAGE PAY, CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, APPLE PAY, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND CASH).
You warrant to us that:
– You must have the legal capabilities to enter into binding contracts, and you have the complete authority, power and capacity to accept these terms of sale.
– You are 18 years or over.
– A resident in England or Wales
– Accept delivery of the products
– The information you have given is correct
The products will be delivered to the address you have provided in your order. Products will be delivered on or prior to the date for delivery set in our order confirmation or if there is no date set in our order confirmation within 5 working days. Though, we are not able to guarantee an applicable delivery date. However, we can guarantee all deliveries will be dispatched within 30 days of receipt of payments and the date of order confirmation.
Should you, or anyone else, not be at the delivery address at the time of the delivery previously arranged, we will classify this as a ‘failed delivery’. If this is the case, we reserve the right to charge you a delivery charge, whether a delivery date is re-arranged or not.
As a Customer, you have certain statutory rights that are not affected by these terms of sales.